A solar inverter, or PV inverter, converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. It is a critical component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary commercial appliances. Solar inverters have special functions adapted for use with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking and anti-islanding protection.
• Combine with Solar power controller and inverter hybrid function
• Completely controlled by CPU
• Inverter use copper transformer, pure sine wave output
• Two LCD displays clearly displays the status
• Bypass function and AC Charger
• Perfect protection. Protects against anti-charge, over charge, over discharge, output short circuit, overload, and over voltage.
|Back||Back to top|